Leg and Wheel Docks
Our stock stationary leg and wheel docks are manufactured in our facility in sections and are readily available for pick up, delivery or installation. These residential leg dock and wheel dock systems are designed to be easily installed for the do-it-yourselfer. Fabricated in either galvanized steel using a heavy duty truss frame for rough water conditions or a lighter weight aluminum frame for less extreme applications. The wheel dock is designed to roll-in and out with ease and can simply be moved out as the water level fluctuates during the season.
For unique situations that require a wider or heavier-duty dock, consider our Mega Dock, which features a taller frame, longer and wider sections, and a larger diameter upright support.
We encourage you to call and speak to one of our waterfront specialists to discuss our leg and wheel dock systems. (800) 870-6756
Galvanized Steel Truss Leg and Wheel Docks
- Heavy duty galvanized steel truss frame with welded in adjustable leg stanchions
- Designed for rough water applications
- Removable cedar deck panels (other decking options available)
- Aesthetic options available to camouflage the steel components such as wooden post covers and skirt boards.
- Proven section design in place for over 15 years requiring no alterations or changes
- Hollow core polyethylene wheels used on our roll in style dock systems
- Substantial upright supports using thick wall 1 ½" galvanized pipe
- Standard sections available in 4' & 6' widths
- 10 yr. limited warranty
Aluminum Leg and Wheel Docks
- Exclusive frame designs developed and manufactured by The Dock Doctors
- Available with a Universal Track Frame or our new lighter-weight Standard Frame
- Both available with either removable cedar or aluminum decking
- Manufactured locally in Vermont
- We strive to source our raw materials within North America
- Several sizes available
In Stock Product Available for Fast Delivery
Easily installed by the do-it-yourselfer